A growing energy and petroleum company is seeking for highly self-motivated and energetic experienced individuals to join our company.
PETROLEUM OPERATION COORDINATOR
• Minimum 2-3 yrs. operation experience in energy, petroleum or related industry
• Coordinate and support any inquiries from vendors, customers & refineries
• Support management with new account set-ups and other on-boarding tasks including administer cards and PIN
ordering, cancellation and transfers
• Ensure billing & payments are completed accurately in timely manner
• Follow & maintain documentation to ensuring that processes and procedures being handled accurately & effectively
• Follow-up escalated issues and bring those to the management attention
• Ability to organize and create a daily, weekly & monthly sales & operation reports
• Strong customer service and time management skills
• Ability to deal with difficult customers and situations with minimal supervision
• Excellent written & oral communication
• Ability to handle multiple projects by setting priorities & high volumes of work
• Strong computer skills, including word and excel
* Must be a legal to work in U.S.
<Benefits> Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation & Lunch
<Location> Carson, CA (close to FWY 91, 710, or 405)
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.