Description: SpiderSmart Learning Center Test Prep targets middle and high school students. Its aim is to prepare students so they are able to achieve the high scores they desire on a range of tests.
1. Develop high-level marketing plan, and initiate marketing program.
2. Identify and document the best ways to gauge students' skills and create appropriate study plans.
3. Come up with a system to establish the timeframe for each student (number of study hours, etc.) to accomplish his or her desired score.
4. Design a survey or other instrument to measure students’ progress from the beginning of the class to the end.
5. Set up a system and protocols to allow students and parents to provide feedback on test-prep teachers.
6. Instruct students in a dynamic and supportive manner.
7. Create an open, safe, and positive learning environment.
Bachelor’s degree a plus
Confident and engaging leader
Excellent oral and communication skills
Availability on evenings and weekends
If interested: call 703-744-0342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org